When we´ve been in Australia, one of the most delicious and simple finger food we had was these pumpkins. It´s so easy to make, and all you need is a good pumpkin and some spices.
I used a delicious pumpkin my neighbor grows at her house. She is really talented and gave us this beauty like a month ago. As pumpkins have a great shelf life, I just let it on my cabinet until it´s day arrived.
So, today I went out and saw it , it just looked so perfect….
Below you can find the recipe:
- 1kg pumpkin, unpeeled, cut into 3cm wedges
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 3 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 3 teaspoon ground cummin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Cut each pumpkin wedge in half crossways. Place in a baking dish. Sprinkle with pepper, thyme and chilli. Drizzle with oil. Toss to coat. Season with salt.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until tender and golden. Serve.